Hit CountersFree Hit Counter

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here's to 2008

I am oh so excited for tomorrow! This year might be the funnest New Year's Eve I have ever had! A few friends and I are going to a new hotel called Aloft. This hotel is outrageous. It is futuristic and has all kinds of crazy upgrades. Spa shower, iPod docks in the room, 42" tvs in every room. What more could a girl ask for? Maybe some hot guy to sweep me off my feet...ok kidding. So, included in the price we get a ticket to the party, dinner from a yummy Japanese place called Bushido, open bar with top shelf liquor, a midnight toast of champagne, a room for the night with checkout at 3pm, breakfast the next morning. Plus the party is DJ-ed by some famous DJ. I mean seriously...New Year's with my best buddies, and all of that?! It's going to be amazing! What's not going to be amazing is how bad my feet are going to hurt from wearing these heels I apparently think I can pull off. I'm soooo not a heel wearer. But I got a super cute dress with really fun jewelry and so of course I had to get really cute shoes. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

One slight complication to my night...I have to work until close. The store closes at 7 and then I get to leave once the money is counted, etc. Man, I hope I can get there and dressed in time so I'm not rushing. I hate rushing. Like hate, hate, hate rushing. All's well that ends well though, right? And I do believe there is no way I won't be having fun tomorrow night!!

Happy New Year's to everyone! Hopefully we can all keep our New Year's resolution(s) and have an amazing New Year's.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope you have a great time! The man and myself are going to pop some popcorn and watch some movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um so id like to see the total OUTFIT!!

    ReplyDelete